after-23-years-of-closure-beaches-in-east-aceh-are-again-open-for-tourism

After 23 years of closure, beaches in East Aceh are again open for tourism

After 23 years of closure, beaches in East Aceh are again open for tourism – A number of beaches in East Aceh Regency will be reopened for tourism. The beach was previously closed for 23 years due to the heightened armed conflict in Aceh.

After 23 years of closure, beaches in East Aceh are again open for tourism

after-23-years-of-closure-beaches-in-east-aceh-are-again-open-for-tourism

adhocpublications – This was said by the Head of the Tourism, Youth and Sports Office of East Aceh Nauli, quoted from Antara, Wednesday (27/1/2021).

“We are no longer closing the beach as a tourist attraction. The opened beach will be developed according to Islamic tourism,” he said.

His party has asked the village to make a gampong qanun on tourism procedures.

Qanuns are the basis for implementing and implementing the rules at tourist sites. All visitors will have to comply with Islamic law, “he said.

He also asked the village head to create a tourism awareness group that would develop Islamic tourism.

“We also provide an understanding that the opening of coastal tourism objects will create jobs for the community, thereby reducing unemployment,” he explained.

He admitted that there are still limited facilities in beach tourism objects. However, his party is working on this matter.

“Moreover, currently village funds can be used for facilities in tourist objects, but the process is not as easy as turning a palm,” he concluded.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *